Introducing the next level of Curcumin
In recent years, considerable interest has been focused on curcumin due to its use to treat a wide variety of disorders without any side effects. It is one of the major curcuminoids of turmeric, which impart its characteristic yellow color.
Now available with Boswellia
NovaSOL® Curcumin +Boswellia is a synergistic blend of Curcumin and Boswellia that provides two strong plant extracts in a single proprietary formula.
- Superior absorption
- Fast uptake
- Scientific evidence in human clinical trial
- Anti-inflammatory effect scientifically substantiated in vivo
- Patent protected
- Kosher, Halal
- Pharma GMP production
- Available bulk or in fully vegetarian capsule format (Licaps®)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
NovaSOL® is the leading bioavailable, clinically-proven Curcumin
In order to make curcumin an effective health ingredient, it has to be processed in a way that still allows delivery to the blood plasma. Here, NovaSOL® offer its strengths, converting curcuma into a fully water soluble and pH stable form, thus promoting optimum oral bioavailability.
But even if bioavailability was not the top priority part of your product design, NovaSOL® Curcumin offers vital material and processing characteristics, which makes it the first choice for your product design:
- Liquid colloidal & easy to process 6% formula
- Fully water and fat soluble (amphiphilic)
- Crystal clear dissolution
- Nature like (biomimetic) micelle structure
- Ready to use in capsules and soft gels without additional excipients or processing aids
- High pH stability range from approx. 1.1 – 8.0
- Kosher / Halal on request